Historic Post Office, in the main street of Terang, western Victoria, Australia. The original Post Office was opened in 1859, but by the turn of the century it was inadequate. The new Post Office was designed by architect JH Marsden of the Victorian Public Works Department.
At that time the states continued to build public buildings until the new Commonwealth government could establish itself and take over those responsibilities. The building was completed in 1903 - 1904. July 2013.
Copyright © Willem Schultink